- Are you a Citrix Administrator with a tip to share?
- Do you want a place to talk about some of your Best Practices?
- Are you interested in helping the Citrix Community with tips and tricks to make day to day work easier?
If so we´d love to feature one or more of your tips here on xenappblog.com
What are we looking for?
- We accept tips and tutorials for beginner, intermediate and advanced Citrix Administrators.
- We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to Citrix or other 3rd party products.
- We´d love your tip to include a screenshot (at least one) that illustrates what you´re writing about.
- We give you a byline and include a link back to your blog, website or wherever you have a web presence in return for you tip or tutorial. Our site is read by 35.000 visitors a month and subscribed to by over 5.700 – we can introduce them to you.
Submissions need to be original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely.
The Way to Submit a Tip
Email it to us – submit your tips or tutorial ideas via email using our Contact Form. This is the best option if you´re wanting to do a longer more in depth tutorial – just email us with the idea for the article and we´ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use it or not on the blog.