I have successfully installed Windows 7 RC on the HP Mini 1035 I received at Citrix Synergy :
- Downloaded the Windows 7 RC ISO image from Microsoft.
- Downloaded Pismo File Mount which Aaron Parker has blogged about.
- Installed Pismo File Mount on my work computer and copyed the source files to my USB stick.
- Started Setup.exe on my Windows XP machine (HP Mini 1035) and choosed fresh install.
- After the setup was completed I deleted the Windows.old and some Drivers folders.
- Installed Citrix Receiver from the CitrixCloud.net
The setup was easy as that and did not have to install any drivers at all. The machine works perfectly with Office 2007, Firefox and VLC Player. The only software I had to uninstall since it killed the performance was AVG 8.5 AntiVirus.
1 thought on “Windows 7 RC on the HP Mini 1035”
2.1 is good ! I got 1.8 with my Asus eeepc 1000 he.
but I’m very please with this OS and Receiver 🙂 I use Antivir it’s not so performance killer.